At Cpl Life Sciences, we work with the top international Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies through to emerging scientific and technology businesses, to bring you the best variety of clinical research / clinical trial jobs in the US clinical job market. Cpl Life Sciences has clinical jobs to suit all levels from Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) through to Clinical Research Associate (CRA) and Clinical Project Manager (CPM) through to Clinical Operations Managers, Associate Directors and Directors/Head of Clinical Operations.
We also work with a diverse mix of global CROs (contract research organisations) on a broad variety of clinical roles, so if you are looking to further your career within this side of the industry, we are best placed to support your next step.
Cpl believe no two clinical job opportunities are the same, and as such we aim to work on a consultative basis with candidates and clients alike. This approach enables us to cover even the most specialist roles in clinical research, with many of our clients providing Clinical Research jobs for candidates with experience in niche markets and wanting a very specific next career step.
Cpl Life Sciences recruits for clinical research jobs on a permanent, contract or temporary basis from entry level through to Clinical Research Associate, Project Management and beyond. We also have an Executive Search division for those looking for a move at Executive/VP or C-Suite level within clinical research.
Our expertise covers the clinical development process from Phase I (Translational Medicine) through to Phase IV (Post-Marketing). We seek well-qualified candidates with a thorough understanding of the International Conference on Harmonisation’s Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP), combined with a specific skill-set.
• International monitoring exposure
• Operational or scientific study management experience
• Feasibility and site initiation knowledge, protocol writing, and CRF design skills.
• Excellent knowledge of essential document management and eTMF systems, etc.
• Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) / Clinical Trial Coordinator (CTC)
• Submissions / Feasibility Specialists
• Clinical Contract and Outsourcing Specialists
• Clinical Research Associates (CRA) – from entry level trainee to senior level jobs
• Clinical Project Manager, Clinical Study Managers, Clinical Trial Managers
• Clinical Operations Managers
• Clinical Research Scientist, Clinical Research Manager
• Clinical Programme Managers
• Clinical Directors
At Cpl Life Sciences we offer professional specialist recruitment solutions for companies, helping to fulfill all of your clinical research job requirements, whilst also offering informative, valuable advice for job seekers. Our client solutions include:
• Traditional contingent staffing for permanent, contract or temporary hires
• Outsourced solutions including permanent teams under a functional service provision (FSP) or via our employed contractor model (ECM)
• Full service RPO or MSP solutions
• Executive Search team
• New territory expansion or launch support via our specialist Consultancy
• Global teams and solutions; local focus and subject matter experts
For more information, or to see how we could help you with your clinical job search / recruitment requirements, contact us today.
Call or email us directly and find out your next career step:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 844-1434