Reference Number: JO-2102-463337_2
CRA – Oncology
Job Type: Permanent
Location: New York
CRA – Oncology
Location: US country-wide
Salary & Benefits: Competitive
A global CRO who have just won some fantastic new business are looking to expand their CRA talent pool across the US. They have a broad client base of pharma and medical technology clients across most therapeutic areas. They offer a highly competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme and are well known for staff retention and a good work-life balance. Benefits include unlimited PTO, 10 paid holidays and matching 401(K). They are also interested in contractors for 6 to 12-month assignments.
- This role will be home-based with travel to sites up to 70% of the time.
- The CRA will be responsible for field monitoring for site qualification, initiation, interim monitoring, site management and study close-out visits for studies in accordance with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and applicable local and international regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- They must also ensure the highest level of quality of data submitted from study sites.
- CRAs must assure timely submission of data, including appropriate reporting and follow-up for all safety events by site personnel/site level review of Key Risk Indications/Key Performance Indicators and where required, statistical monitoring and tracking of study Quality Tolerance Limits
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate
- Oncology experience required
- Willingness to travel required
- BSc/RN qualification and/or
- Good knowledge of monitoring and associated ICH/Regulatory guidance required
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills to determine the cause and appropriate solution in the identification of issues.
- Knowledge of financials linked to clinical project requirements
- Demonstrated capability of working in global, matrix environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with effective time management
- Ability to apply problem solving techniques to resolve complex issues and apply a risk management approach to identify and mitigate potential threats to the successful conduct of a clinical research project.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to understand/analyze complex data and provide insight into risk reports, trends and outliers in data
- Computer literate and numerate with a willingness to adapt to various computer systems.
Contact/How to Learn More:
To find out more information or apply, contact Sarah Goddard on 0118 959 4990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CPL Life Sciences specialises solely on the recruitment of professionals into the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries globally. We work with large, medium-sized and small pharmaceutical organisations as well as clinical research organisation and medical device companies.