Reference Number: JO-1905-430048
Medical Advisor Dermatology – Nordics
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Medical Advisor, Dermatology Nordics
Function: Medical Affairs
Location: Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki
Languages: English + local Nordic language
Only Medics is a supporting a highly reputable top 10 global pharmaceutical company with a broad pipeline. Due to growth in their Dermatology franchise, our client is looking for a Medical Advisor to join them in a newly created Medical Advisor, Dermatology Nordics position.
The incumbent will be joining the growing medical affairs team, being front and centre in the strategic planning in the support of launch and commercialisation activities to meet patients needs and ultimately enhance the customers experience in interacting with the company.
Key responsibilities, but not limited to:
Business/ customer support (pre and post launch support)
– Understand and anticipate the scientific information needs of all local/regional customers (payers, patients, health care providers)
– Actively address customer questions in a timely fashion by leading data analyses and new clinical or health outcomes research efforts.
– Contribute to the development of medical strategies to support brand commercialisation activities
– Contribute as a scientific and medical expert to activities and deliverables of the PRA organisation, giving clinical input and insight to develop payer partnership programs and defend the product value.
– Contribute actively on an ongoing basis to the strategic planning for currently marketed brands.
– Offer scientific and creative input, contribute to the development, review, and approval of promotional materials for the brand team.
– Support training of sales representatives, and other medical representatives.
Scientific Data Dissemination/Exchange
– Knowledge of compliance with local laws and regulations, and global policies and procedures, compliance guidelines with respect to data dissemination and interactions with external health care professionals. Review and approve promotional and non-promotional materials in line with the local compliance guidelines.
– Support the planning of symposia, advisory board meetings etc
– Support medical information associates in preparation and review of medical letters and other medical information materials.
– Support training of local medical personnel
– Prepare or review scientific information in response to customer questions or media request
– Support data analysis and the development of slide sets
– Develop and maintain appropriate collaborations and relationships with relevant professional societies.
– Communicate and collaborate to ensure life cycle plans for drugs in development address customer needs
– Collaborate with other regions and the global teams
Clinical Research/Trial Execution and Support
– Review and approve local informed consent documents
– Collaborate with clinical research staff in the design, conduct and reporting of local clinical trials
Regulatory Support Activities
– Participate in development and review of local labeling and labeling modifications
– Provide medical expertise to regulatory scientists.
– Support / assist in the preparation of regulatory reports
Scientific / Technical Expertise and continued development
– Be aware of current trends and projections for clinical practice
– Keep updated with medical and other scientific developments relevant to the product.
– Board certified (or equivalent) Dermatologist with clinical experience
– Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred but not essential
– Knowledge of drug development process relevant to country preferred
– Demonstrated ability to balance scientific priorities with business priorities
– Demonstrated strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, organisational and negotiation skills
– Demonstrated ability to influence others
– Ability to engage in domestic and international travel to the degree appropriate to support the business of the team.
– Fluent in English, verbal and written communication.
To find out more about this position, please contact Mos Francis on +44 207 822 1710 or send an email to: email@example.com