Reference Number: JO-2210-502925
Vice President Clinical Development
Job Type: Permanent
Location: United States
Vice President Clinical Development Solid Tumors
Location: New York / Remote
Package: Competitive basic salary, bonus, shares & more
Committed to providing opportunities for cancer patients who have limited access to transplants, this clinical stage biopharmaceutical company specialized in developing unique oncology trials across several disease areas are expecting to double their headcount this year and are seeking a Vice President Clinical Development to support the c-suite group as they prepare the strategy for growth. Your role in the organization will be primarily to build and establish a cross functional team in Solid Tumors whilst managing multiple early and late-stage programs.
Their lead asset is nearing pre-launch stage and makes this the perfect time to join a business at a very exciting stage of development. The role reports directly to the Chief Medical Officer and will provide scientific and technical support of clinical trials exploring new diagnostic and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals.
Working either remotely or with occasional office presence, you will be supported financially to maintain rapid growth of the organization and will be accompanied by a highly experienced leadership team with multiple years of experience in oncology drug development.
Responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for building and establishing a high performing clinical development team
· Prepare the strategy and plan for upcoming Phase I – III studies
· Serve as Global Project Leader on multiple Solid Tumor programs
· Responsible for setting the strategy and clinical development plan, aligning the R&D team
· Collaborate cross functionally with the wider business, using additional resources where needed
· Management of the CRO’s involved in Phase 1-3 oncology clinical trials including all operational aspects and relationships
· Highly patient focused while also driving innovation
· Establish the oncology franchise, responsible for new assets, acquisitions, and commercialization
· Work closely with the c-suite team providing regular updates on the timelines of projects and upcoming studies as well as any potential challenges the team is facing
· MD Degree – Board Certification in Medical Oncology preferred
· 8+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
· Early and late phase oncology development experience
· Prior expertise leading a clinical development group
· Track record of building and establishing clinical development teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will receive an excellent basic salary with a benefits package to include the likes of a bonus, shares, 401k, PTO, medical benefits & more.
Contact/How to learn more:
To find out more information or apply, contact Jacob Burrows via email – Jacob.email@example.com Cpl Physicians is a specialist US based retained search and contingent staffing firm focusing exclusively on the recruitment of pharmaceutical physicians for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities. For additional vacancies please click the link below: https://cplphysicians.com/